Monday, August 13, 2012

Artist of the Week at Creative Design Outlet

I just wanted to let you know that I'm the Artist of the Week over at Creative Design Outlet! That means that they're offering 20% OFF my tubes & images for a whole week (Monday - Sunday 10pm PST)!

My packs & singles have already been marked down in the store so no code is needed & the price will drop when you go through to the checkout.

That's $1.48 for an individual tube, $4.00 for a three pack, $5.20 for a four pack, $2.40 for a MEGA tube & $6.80 for a scrap kit bundle pack - awesome!!

*Combo packs are not included in this deal as they are always 20% off. Check out all of my tubes here!


Here are some of my latest tube packs from Creative Design Outlet:


Want to know what tubes and tags are all about? Check out my blog post here for a quick explanation!

2 comments: