Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weekly Special - Set of 6 ACEO Prints - Half Off!

WEEKLY FACEBOOK SPECIAL - SET OF 6 ACEO PRINTS WITH AN OPTION TO GET THEM HAND EMBELLISHED!!

From Thursday 8/9/12 - Thursday 8/16/12 I am offering a set of 6 ACEO prints for only $12. If you want the set hand embellished, you only have to
play $20 total!

******************

I know there are a lot of us that are tired of the summer and hot weather and are dreaming of the fall! So that's why I picked out this set of ACEOs to offer up as a weekly special this week! I call this set "Dreaming of Fall" and it includes my pieces filled with orange and red colors accented with leaves, pumpkins and mushrooms! I can almost feel the crisp fall weather and cool breezes when I look at these paintings. Hopefully you will too!

This set includes an ACEO each of Cheyanna, Evania, Malana, Krista, Willow and Sabrina. You can purchase this set for only $12! These ACEOs retail for $4 each, so that's 50% off their normal price.

I'm also offering a fun option! You can also choose to get the set hand embellished for only $20 total! So that's only $8 extra dollars to get each ACEO hand embellished. What I do is paint iridescent watercolor medium on each piece by accenting their clothes, hair, eyes, or other details in the piece to give them a soft shimmer. It really makes these ACEOs so special! On the hand embellished ACEOs, I will also sign, title and date the back of each one.

Each ACEO will measure 2.5x3.5" and will come packaged in a plastic sleeve.

All you need to do to purchase this weekly special is send me an email to nikki@aurella-art.com and let me know if you would like the regular set of ACEOs or the hand embellished set of ACEOs! I'll then send you an invoice directly through Paypal to your email address for an easy and safe purchase. Once I receive the payment, I will package everything up and ship them off to you. There will be a shipping charge added to each order. The charges will be as follows:

United States: $2.25
Canada: $3.25
Everywhere Else: $4.25

**Please note that this special is not being offered through my website store or my Etsy store. Though I will happily combine shipping with any orders purchased through my Etsy shop or website store. Just message me if you have any questions. =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment