Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lissa - Original Framed Painting Auction on Facebook

I'm so excited to share my new fairy painting with you, Lissa! I am auctioning Lissa off on my Facebook Fan Page. All the details are below!

This auction will include the following:

~Original Lissa Framed Watercolor Painting - Lissa is my brand new original fairy painting! She's painted in vibrant and fresh shades of green and purple. She has very delicate fairy wings and is surrounded by a butterfly, tall grass and beautiful flowers!

And the best part....Lissa will come to you already framed! I placed her in this gorgeous baroque, intricate style green frame that matches the painting perfectly. It is a table top frame, so it will sit perfectly on a bookshelf or table. The frame's outer dimensions measure approximately 9"x12". The frame itself is of a resin type material. It has a glass pane in the front and black velvet on the back. You could easily add a hangar if you wanted to hang this piece on the wall.

The original painting of Lissa measures just slightly under 5x7." I had to trim the edges slightly so she would fit into the frame. I have depicted her in this picture in her beautiful frame as well as a close up so you can see all the detail.



I hope you enjoy Lissa and will consider bidding on her to add to your collection! Thanks for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment