Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! My name is Nikki Burnette and I'm a fantasy artist! I paint all sorts of fantastical creatures in watercolor. I mostly paint witches, fairies, and mermaids, but I have been known to also paint dragons, vampires, unicorns and more! My art is licensed with a variety of companies and I also have my own line of products that I create myself and sell in various places.

I am going to start doing a weekly wrap-up in hopes of updating you all on all the fantastic things that I have going on each week. I'd like to post everything in one place, so that it's easy to find out about all my new paintings, products, sketches, releases, licensed products, updates and more!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki! I look forward to reading your updates .(^,_,^).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki! Elizabeth Dillard here! :) I am following. I'm the mouth icon. You can follow me too you know! :) heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nikki! Good luck with your new blog! Keep us updated with your beautiful work ;)

    ReplyDelete