Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up #13!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I just wanted to fill you in on a few new things that were going on with my artwork this past week. I have completed a new original painting, Heather, and have released her in my Etsy store so she's available on all my prints and products. I have also been sifting through a TON of old original sketches which I plan on putting up for sale a few at a time on Etsy.

Heather - New Painting - Available on Prints and Products!

A few of you may remember that this past Christmas a very kind person donated money for me to paint a commissioned original painting for someone. I thought it would be fun to have everyone post their favorite holiday traditions on my Facebook page. I randomly selected one person out of all the people that shared their traditions and Heather won! Heather wanted a painting that was right up my alley! She wanted a witch with lots of gothic details in the background and she also wanted to include all her kitties that have been near and dear to her heart. She requested a few other things like a specific color scheme and roses, ivy and a few other background elements.

I just finished up Heather's custom painting this past week! She was an absolute blast to paint. Heather chose some of my favorite colors and subject matter. I also tried my first celtic braiding (which is a lot harder than it looks lol). I am so happy with the final result and I'm thrilled to have been given the opportunity to collaborate with Heather on this piece.

The original will of course be going to Heather, but I do have Heather prints and products available in my Etsy store! She is available on ACEO, 5x7 and 8x10 prints, stickers, magnets, bookmarks, buttons, pocket mirrors and printable coloring pages. These range from only $2-$13, so purchasing my prints and products is a very affordable way to add to your collection!

To view and purchase Heather products, please click here.








Original Sketches for Sale on Etsy

I decided to look through all my old sketchbooks and pull out all the sketches that were used to create all of my images that I sell in my various stores. I know a lot of you enjoy collecting sketches that were used to create finished artwork, so I have decided to put them up for sale on Etsy. I have salvaged about 30-40 sketches and will list them a few at a time. I have so many including ones from some of my most popular paintings: Arden, Telsa, Kirra, Aelita and Jax, Cassia and more! Some go back all the way to 2007! They will each be signed, titled and dated by me and will also be sold with an open edition ACEO print of the finished piece.

Once these are sold, they're gone! They are one of a kind and I don't plan on offering prints of them any time soon. So if you're interested in one in particular, make sure to keep an eye on my Etsy store under the "originals" section. Also, I will make an announcement on Facebook each time I list one for sale. I listed two so far this week: Aria and Adrianna. They have both sold, but I should be listing a few more before the week is up!

To view and purchase my original sketches, please click here.



Well that's all for this week! In this coming week, I have a lot of stuff to work on. I have some new products in development that I hope to have available very soon. I hate to say too much because I don't know how soon I can actually have everything up and running, but one involves coloring and the other products will be a choice of three items that are a little more practical, but are sure to add some fun and whimsy to your life! I am also in the sketching stage for a couple different commissions and am also working on a sketch for my next painting! She will be part of my portrait series. =) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment