Thursday, October 6, 2011

Show Wrap-Up

Hi everyone! It's been way too long since my last blog post. I thought I'd take a few minutes to update you all about what's been going on in my world lately! The past couple months have been super busy as I was in quite a few different fall festivals and art shows. This was my first time doing outdoor shows seriously, so it was a big task to purchase everything that I needed and get all my displays together. But it was also very rewarding to see all my ideas come together into a finished set-up that I was really happy with!

It was also wonderful meeting everyone who came to see me! I have sold online for so long, that I forget to go out in the "real" world sometimes to show my artwork. I enjoyed receiving feedback instantly, sales were great and it was just overall a fantastic experience!

I wanted to show you all that couldn't attend, a few pictures of my set-up. These are pictures from the last show I did in Duluth, Georgia. It was my biggest and best set-up so far!

This is an overall picture of my booth.
This is the left side of my booth. You can see my 5x7" prints and my framed prints.

This is the right side of my booth. You can see my 8x10" prints and my Coloring Page Packs.

This is a close up of my 5x7" print rack. These were my biggest seller! Everyone loved the spinning rack. It's a great way to display a large amount of different images. It worked a lot better than having everyone flip through a stack of them.
This is a close up of my Pro Panels! These were one of my biggest purchases for my show, but worth every penny. They break down so they can fit in our cars. They also hold really heavy framed paintings. These are all my beautifully framed prints that I had at my show. I just loved the way it all ended up looking!

These 5x7" framed prints were brand new for this show and a big hit! I love the colorful, intricate frames.

Here's a close up of my banner with my fairy Arden! I got it at Vistaprint and it was very nice quality.

Here's a close up of my small product peg rack. These are gridwall type cubes put together to form a rack. Then I placed pegs on them so that I could hang my products up. You can see my stickers, magnets, buttons, pocket mirrors and key chains.

Here's a close up of my necklaces, bookmarks and keepsake tins!

Here's my bottle cap magnet display. I made this myself out of a cookie sheet and some fabric. Then we attached it to some more gridwall cubes. It worked great and these colorful magnets were a big hit. =)

This is a close up of my hand cut stickers, sticker sheets and gift tins. Customers could choose four magnets and then pick any sparkly gift tin to put them in. It was a lot of fun!

Here you can see my greeting cards, ACEO/mini prints and my coloring page packs (another big seller!)

And here is a close-up of my postcard sets, 8x10" prints, and business cards. I also put out a little explanation of my painting process from sketch to finished painting!

1 comment: