Monday, July 30, 2012

Rayne Original Framed Painting For Auction

RAYNE FRAMED ORIGINAL PAINTING AUCTION!!!

This auction starts now and will last until Monday 8/6/12 at 9:00 PM EST. ONLY BIDS BELOW THIS PHOTO WILL BE ACCEPTED - WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS IN USD ONLY. This auction is taking place on my Facebook Fan Page here.


This auction will include the following:

~Original Rayne Framed Watercolor Painting - Rayne is my brand new raven inspired painting! I really wanted this painting to feel gothic, dark and mysterious so I used dark colors of black and purple to create her clothing and a grey/blue color to create a misty night sky. Rayne also has a detailed raven mask in shades of purple and black to complement her clothing and her raven friend perched on her hand.

And the best part....Rayne will come to you already framed! I placed her in this gorgeous baroque, intricate style black frame that matches the painting perfectly. It is a table top frame, so it will sit perfectly on a bookshelf or table. The frame's outer dimensions measure approximately 9 1/2"x12". The frame itself is of a resin type material. It has a glass pane in the front and black velvet on the back. You could easily add a hangar if you wanted to hang this piece on the wall.

The original painting of Rayne measures 5x7." I have depicted her in this picture in her beautiful frame as well as a close up so you can see all the detail.

Simply type the amount you'd like to bid on my Facebook Fan Page here. There will be no minimum bid requirement, so it should be very fun!

I can accept payment through Paypal. I will send an invoice via email to the winner of the auction through Paypal which is super easy to use.

These items will be shipped via USPS Mail with Insurance (Please Note: I have tried to figure out the shipping/handling + insurance prices as accurately as possible. If the shipping amount paid exceeds the actual shipping cost, I will happily refund the difference. =) )

US Destinations: $13.00 (Priority Mail + Tracking)
Canada Destinations: $18.00 (First Class International)
Everywhere Else: $28.00 (First Class International)

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thank you and happy bidding! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment