Monday, May 13, 2013

Baby Update

Hi everyone! I am finally back from our whirlwind of a month. Our latest journey took us to Georgia to see my family and they threw us a baby shower! It was so much fun!!

I really enjoyed getting to visit with everyone and we received such awesome presents!! I was just blown away at everyone's generosity. Our baby is already so loved and she's not even here yet! We are so very lucky. =) I'm so sad that we couldn't stay longer, but I'm looking forward to when everyone comes to visit us after the baby is here.

Our baby girl is still doing wonderfully and so am I! I'll be 29 weeks along tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by and it feels like my due date is just around the corner. Now that we're done traveling, we are going to focus on getting the nursery ready. We decided on the color purple and an owl theme! I'm really excited to start working on it.

Now that I'm home with no trips planned in the recent future, I'll also be working full time on my art work once again! Thanks to everyone for being so patient the past month while we've been traveling. I'm going to resume work on all my outstanding commissions. I also hope to sketch a lot this month. I'm really sad I missed Sketch Fest again this month, so I'm looking forward to doing some sketching on my own in lieu of attending Sketch Fest. Thanks again for all of your patience this past month! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment