Friday, October 5, 2012

NEW Adoptable Images!

I have been having a lot of fun lately creating quick sketches that I offer up for a "Quick Sale" on my Facebook Fan Page. These quick sketches are so enjoyable for me because they allow me to explore all different sorts of styles and techniques. These sketches have all been claimed and have found homes, but I've had a lot of questions as to whether or not I would turn these images into finished paintings.

So I thought it would be really fun to offer these images up for "adoption"! What you do is purchase the image you would like a finished, original watercolor painting of. Then I will turn the image into a completed, fully shaded, 5x7" watercolor and ink painting. And the really fun part is, you get to decide what colors I use!

My usual starting price for a 5x7" commissioned piece is $150, but all of these images are available at a reduced rate of only $100 each! I really hope you enjoy this new original painting option from me. Be sure to check back regularly because I add new sketches every week! And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at nikki@aurella-art.com.

I currently have 15 different images to choose from! Be sure to visit my website here to adopt one of the images and receive an original Nikki Burnette watercolor painting for only $100!



No comments:

Post a Comment