Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Zombie Painting - Lexy

I'm so excited to share this with you all!! Meet, Lexy, my sexy zombie rockabilly pinup girl! I just finished this painting today and it was just so much fun to work on. I loved working with all the fun, bright colors, the green skin, the roses and different textures.

This is a finished result of one of my "Adoptable Images" so the original painting is already sold. The person who "adopted" this image got to choose the colors. She made such wonderful choices and wanted to have the black hair with white streaks which was such an awesome idea. I wouldn't have thought of it myself! She also chose the different colored roses. If you're interested in one of my other images up for adoption, check out my website here: http://www.aurella-art.com/adoptable-images.html

Lexy will be available as prints very soon! I'll be sure to keep you all updated. =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment