Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up #7!

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday! Mine was really nice. My husband and I spent the day with our family and my mom cooked an absolutely delicious meal! We had turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, cranberry sauce, rolls....mmmm! It's making me hungry just thinking about it!

Besides eating, I have been pretty busy this week, so there's a lot I want to tell you all about! I have a new original painting, Zoe products have been released and Sweet Pea Stamps has released a new rubber stamp set of mine!

Tracey - New Commissioned Painting

I just wrapped up my latest painting called Tracey. It was a commissioned painting and my client requested a purple fairy with cats. I decided to paint a very pretty fairy with three fairy cats sitting upon a mushroom. It's all done in various shades of purple and I created a textured background with salt. It was a super fun painting to work on and I really hope you all enjoy her!

The original is of course sold already, but Tracey will soon be available on prints of all sizes and my whole range of products. I hope to get everything listed sometime this week!



Zoe Products Have Been Released

Zoe products are now available through my Etsy store! Zoe was my pumpkin witch that I showed you all last week. And she is now available on ACEO, 5x7" and 8x10" prints, magnets, stickers, bookmarks, buttons, pocket mirrors and printable coloring pages!

To see all my Zoe products, click here.









New Rubber Stamp Set - Shanna, Gwynth, Talia and Edeline

This set includes four very cute mermaids: Shanna, my Christmas mermaid with woodland creatures, Gwynth, my mermaid on the beach with a light house, Talia, my moon mermaid with her mercat friend, and Edeline, my winter mermaid with her harp seal friends!

This set is up for pre-order and will ship on December 8th! And....great news...it's on sale!
Regular price is $18.00 and they're on sale right now for $14.50. =)

 To view and purchase my new rubber stamp set, click here.

This next week coming up is going to be busy for sure! Next up on my painting table is Angelique who has patiently been waiting to be painted. I'm also going to sketch out a new Christmas painting that I'm so excited about! I hope you all have a fantastic week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment