Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Cross Stitch and Tube Releases + Tag Tutorial

I wanted to let you all know about some new releases from my licensing companies! First, I have a new cross stitch release from Heaven and Earth Designs featuring my steampunk piece: Copper. I know a lot of you mentioned you were excited about a new steampunk cross stitch pattern coming out, so I definitely wanted to share that with you! You can find her on the Heaven and Earth Design website here.



Next, I have new tube releases from Creative Design Outlet to share with you! They released three of my Halloween witch pieces as tubes right in time for some Halloween tag creation! You can purchase them separately or as a set of three. The set includes: Serafina & Firenze, Kenda and Willow.


They also released this set with a matching scrap kit! It features lots of fun frames, papers, word art and over 40 different elements that are formatted specifically for taggers. You can purchase the scrap kit along with my 3 Halloween witch tags for only $8.50!


I also wanted to share an awesome tag that Mona made for me! It features my Halloween witch image, Zoe. She also made a really great tutorial that explains how she made the tag from start to finish! You can check out her tutorial here.



No comments:

Post a Comment