Monday, September 17, 2012

Nikki Burnette Fantasy Art Commissions - OPEN

Commissions are currently OPEN! Please visit this link or click the picture below to see all my available options and current price list. Make sure to maximize the image!

*************************************


Looking for a fantasy art commission? Well, I'm happy to announce that I have completely overhauled my commission information and I now offer all different styles, sizes and price points! I'm hoping that my new commission format will allow me to paint or sketch the ideas that have been swimming around in your head for the price that's just right for you!

So please contact me if you're interested in a fantasy art commission! I would love to draw that fairy, witch, mermaid, vampire, steampunk girl, original character or role playing game character that you've been thinking about and want to put on paper!  You can choose a sketch, line art, line art with watercolor wash or a fully shaded watercolor painting. They come in all different sizes with lots of different options and upgrades starting at just $25!

I plan on taking on 5 clients at any one time. Once the 5 spots are filled up, I will close commissions for a bit until I get caught up and then I will reopen a spot as there's room.

Just have a look over  all the information and example pictures below and please contact me if you're interested in commissioning me or have any questions at nikki@aurella-art.com.  Thank you for your interest!

Current Commission List

1. Water Witch Commission (11x14 Fully Shaded Watercolor Painting) - In Digital Linework Phase
2. Tattoo Commission (8x10 Fully Shaded Watercolor Painting) - Sketch Complete
3. Witch Commission with Elements of The Morrigan (8x10 Fully Shaded Watercolor Painting) - In Sketch Phase 
4. Witch Commission with Elements of The Morrigan (ACEO Fully Shaded Watercolor Painting) - In Sketch Phase 
5. Open


1 comment:

  1. So cool! Now if I could only get away with ordering something. :P Maybe next paycheck if you still have openings!

    ReplyDelete