Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On the Drawing Board

I thought I would share the finished versions of some of my quick sale sketches! These were sketches that I put up for a quick sale. The first person to claim the piece got to decide how or if I would finish it. They could leave it as is, have me add pen linework or have me add pen linework with a watercolor wash where they got to choose the colors. I thought it was really fun and I will be doing a lot more in the future! This is one of the paintings that I just finished up. I hope you enjoy her. =)

And don't forget that you can get your very own piece painted in this style for a very reasonable price! I just updated my commission information and added all different sorts of options for you to choose from. I'm looking to take on some more commissions, so I'd love for you to check out all my info here.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment